- Owner or designated owner’s representative must be onsite during the entire installation process.
- Owner’s representative must be able to make decisions on issues which may arise during the installation. They will be required to sign the completion forms at the conclusion of the installation and pay remaining balance
- Owner should remove or protect any items in or under the cabinets. You may want to drape or cover the area to contain dust. Construction site will be left broom clean. Dust will settle for hours after the installation is over. Customer is responsible for this clean up.
- Mirrors that are permanently affixed to the wall and rest on or within 1” above the top of the existing backsplash or countertops must be removed before the tear-out of the existing bathroom countertops. Any damage to mirrors not removed will be the responsibility of the homeowner.
- It is the responsibility of the homeowner to provide a safe area for our installers to work. There will be many trips between the jobsite and the installation vehicle.
The pathway should be clean and clear of debris as well as items of value such as statues, paintings, vases, and other items, which may be damaged. Stone pieces are very heavy and difficult to maneuver. Children and animals should not be allowed near the jobsite. Homeowner should indicate what area is acceptable to use for cutting and staging of material.